I was thinking about what to cook for today’s breakfast?. Then I saw Maggi in my home. That’s a very simple, easy, and yummy breakfast, right?. Then, I thought having a regular Maggi is boring!!!!! There comes an idea in my mind. How about making Chinese style noodles with Maggi. That was really a good idea and I started preparing this recipe. So let see how to make Spicy Chinese noodles using Maggi.
Get ready with the ingredients below…..
Now, let us see how to make the delicious Chinese noodles with Maggi.
Take a pan and heat in the oil. Then add crushed garlic and sault it well.
Now add in the schezwan sauce, soya sauce and sault it well in the oil.
Next, add the vegetables together and fry it in the high flame. Don’t overcook the vegetables. Then add tomato sauce and mix everything well.
Add the required water and salt. I have taken 2 Maggi pieces, so I have added 1 and half cup of water.
Once after the water starts boiling, break the Maggie pieces into two and add the pieces and the maggi masala together.
Mix it well and let it cook until its dry.
Garnish it with some spring onion and coriander. Serve it hot.
How to make Spicy Chinese noodles| Maggi recipes
Chinese Style Noodles using Maggie. It tastes like Chinese but looks Indian.
2 pack of Maggi (each 10 rps)
1 cup of chopped carrot and Beans
1/2 cup cabbage
3/4 cup onion
1 tbsp crushed garlic
1 tbsp of Schezwan Sauce
1/2 tbsp Soya Sauce
1 tbsp tomato sauce
Salt (as per taste)
Water (1 and half cup)
- Heat the pan and add 1 and half tbsp of oil. And add in the crushed garlic.
- Then add Schezwan Sauce, soy sauce and sault it well for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and onion together and give a quick mix. Let it sit for about 2 minutes in high flame. Son’t cook the vegetables.
- Next add tomato sauce and mix all together.
- Now add the required water ( I have added 1 and half cup for 2 packs). and let it start to bowl.
- At this point, add the Maggi and the masala. Let this cook until it looks dry.
- Garinsh with coriander and Serve it hot