Oats is one of the key factor for weight loss. Studies says having oats for your regular meal helps in weight loss and reduce the blood sugar level and as well as decrease the heart diseases. You can make different recipes out of oats, but today I have given you the recipe of Oats Chilla. Why I have brought this recipe here is cause, I hate eating Soaked oats or Oats upma. So When I thought of trying a different recipe and also a healthy one, Oats Chilla hits at the top in my list. I sure you will love this taste and also hope you get benefited. Without delay lets move on with the cooking process.
Lets get ready with the main ingredients……
Step 1: Heat a pan and add in the rolled oats. Roast them until you get the nice aroma from the oats. But don’t burn them.
Note: If you are using regular oats then you can skip this process.
Step 2: Turn off the stove and leave the Oats until it gets to the room temperature. Then transfer the oats to a mixer jar and powder them.
Step 3: Take a bowl and then add in the powdered oats, turmeric powder, and salt. Mix the ingredients with some water. Make them like a batter.
Step 4: Then add the chopped onions, shredded carrot, chopped beans, ginger garlic paste and, chopped green chilies. Give everything a quick mix and keep it aside for about 30 minutes.
Note: If you have ulcer, skip the green chilies and add in the red chili powder.
Step 5: After 30 minutes, heat an iron tava/ pan and brush the oil ( I have added coconut oil). Then pour the batter on the pan and let them cook on the both sides for about 5 minutes.
Enjoy the Oats Chilla with coconut chutney and pickle of your choice.
Oats Chilla |Weight Loss Recipe
Looking for a tasty and healthy weight loss recipe then you have this Oats Chilla.
1 cup of Rolled Oats (Powdered)
1 cup shredded carrot
1 cup chopped beans
1 cup chopped onion
3 chopped green chilies
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp turmerice powder
Salt ( required)
1 tbsp coconut oil
- First, let’s roast the oats. So take a pan and roast the rolled oats until you get the nice aroma. Turn off the stove and let them come to room temperature.
- Move the oats to a mixer jar and powder it. Then take a bowl and add the powdered oats, turmeric powder and salt. Make it like a batter with some water.
- Then add in the vegetables and ginger garlic paste. Mix everything all together. Let the batter sit for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, heat the iron pan and brush it with coconut oil. Pour the batter and cook them on both sides for about 5 minutes.
- Serve it hot with coconut chutney and pickle of your choice.
- Keep the batter 30 minutes rest will help in enhancing the taste of the Chilla. You can skip if you don’t want to.
- Instead of green chilies, you can add red chili powder for your taste.